There is no
registration fee to attend TMS Sales Rally.
Flights and hotels are booked in accordance with Sales Rally dates.
Stores over a 4-hour drive are eligible for flights to the conference.
Approving your Flight Itinerary
- Mileage will be covered by The Mobile Shop for the duration of the conference
- Please follow The Mobile Shop's mileage standard procedures when submitting for reimbursement
- We encourage you to carpool with other mobilists to reduce our environmental impact. Plus, its a great way to get to know other mobilists and start your sales rally!
- On the registration form, please select your departing city you will be travelling from
- PC Travel will contact you directly with your proposed flight itinerary for your approval
- Please reply to the email with your approval or requested change
- Once your approval has been received and reviewed, your electronic ticket will be issued
- You will receive a copy of your receipt by email or fax within 48 hours
Please be aware:
- You must approve your flight itinerary
- Your flight itinerary is not a ticket and is not valid for air travel
- The email indicated on your registration form will be the email you will receive your travel documents to
Any alternate arrangements from the Sales Rally schedule will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
PC Travel Information:
call toll free: 1-844-862-8466
Mon - Fri
9:00 AM - 10:00 PM EST
9:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST
Arriving at the airport
To board a flight within Canada, all passengers who appear to be 18 years of age and older are required to present one piece of valid government-issued identification that includes a photograph and the passenger's name, date of birth, and gender, or two pieces of valid government-issued identification showing the passenger's name, date of birth, and gender, without photographs
The name on the identification must match the name on the boarding pass
We recommend you arrive at the airport 2 hours
before your flight to avoid any unforeseen delays
You are allowed 1 carry-on.
Any additional or checked luggage will be at your own expense
Arriving in Gatineau
At Airport: Please use Gatineau's taxi services
VIA Car: There is complimentary parking at the Hilton Lac-Leamy. Valet Parking is $23 per day
VIA Train: Please use Gatineau's taxi services